Acqua CBD Coffee
Resveratrol is the all-natural antioxidant found in the skins of red grapes and red wine. For over 20 years, scientists and researchers have studied the effects of resveratrol and red wine and have observed numerous health benefits linked to the regular consumption of resveratrol.
Below are just a few of the published studies on the health benefits of resveratrol. Using a patented process to infuse resveratrol into freshly roasted coffee, we can improve the benefits of a normal cup of joe. A cup of Acqua CBD coffee delivers the health benefits equivalent to a glass red wine, without the alcohol or red wine taste.
Studies related to the health benefits of Resveratrol:
- Cardiovascular Health “Significance of wine and resveratrol in cardiovascular disease: French paradox revisited,” Experimental Clinical Cardiology, 2006 Fall; 11(3): 217–225.
- Cancer Prevention “Resveratrol: A Review of Preclinical Studies for Human Cancer Prevention,” Toxicol Appl Pharmacol., 2007, Nov 1; 224(3): 274–283.
- Gehm BD, McAndrews JM, Chien PY, Jameson JL. Resveratrol, a polyphenolic compound found in grapes and wine, is an agonist for the estrogen receptor. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997;94(25):14138–14143.
- Overall Health "Resveratrol improves health and survival of mice on a high-calorie diet," Nature, 2006, 444 (7117): 337–42.
- Alzheimer's Disease "Resveratrol--a boon for treating Alzheimer's disease?" Brain Res Rev, 2006, 52 (2): 316–26. “A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of resveratrol for Alzheimer disease,” Neurology, 2015, published on-line ahead of print.
- Depression "Natural polyphenols in the management of major depression," Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 2013, 22 (7): 863–80.
- Study related to the overall health benefits of coffee: “Association of Coffee Consumption with Total and Cause-specific Mortality in Three Large Prospective Cohorts,” Circulation, online November 16, 2015.